Skip to content

Danny Hylton - ****

2»

Comments

• Pierre flattening Hylton at Adams Park was a real brilliant moment. Hylton has no shame with his diving , unbelievable he gets anything off referees.

• 166 miles to travel each way for a day out in Swindon.

oh Joy unbounded!

• @Glenactico said:
    Two astonishing play off semi finals by the looks of it. Goals galore and both ties feature a 95th min winner. Sensational!

Luton must be red hot favourites for the league next season.

At least we are guaranteed to lose a long away trip.

Would think Mansfield will be knocking on the door with their signings.

• Let's not forget this: http://www.kickitout.org/news/danny-hylton-suspended-following-racist-remarks/

The bloke is just a pound shop Jamie Vardy

• Are you sure you like football Dev?!

• I was actually at that Barnet v Aldershot match & know exactly what went on. DDH had to be held back in the centre circle by his manager & stewards at the end of the game until all the other players had left the field as the majority of the Barnet players were waiting to lynch him.

The Barnet players were incensed at what had gone on during the game. Aldershot even tried to appeal against his 8-match ban. I know exactly what was said on the pitch and I found it disgusting. I hope he never wears a Wycombe shirt in his life.

• You can't tease us like that Andy, give us a taster. Just to increase the anti-Hylton feeling even more!

• There probably aren't enough asterisks on his keyboard.

• !st chance I've had this evening to look at the Lewon v Blackpool match. What a cnut DDH is! It beggars belief that he keeps getting away with it. Surely the refs must know his history? I can't believe that every manager and club captain isn't in the referees' ear before each match and during play asking the official to keep an eye on him, yet year on year he keeps doing it and winning his team a half dozen penalties of more. Makes the early Ronaldo look positively Bayoesque!

• If any player has ever deserved a 'Gary Smith two footer' its the scumbag Hylton. Ive never despised a player as much as that piece of cheating vermin.

• @DJWYC14 said:
    Pierre flattening Hylton at Adams Park was a real brilliant moment. Hylton has no shame with his diving , unbelievable he gets anything off referees.

That was one of my highlights of the season

• @ChasHarps said:
    If any player has ever deserved a 'Gary Smith two footer' its the scumbag Hylton. Ive never despised a player as much as that piece of cheating vermin.

McDonoughs got to be up there