Skip to content

Peterborough are interested in signing Joe Jacobson

According to Transfer Centre Live Twitter feed.

Comments

• He is far to good for mid table /relagation league 2 side. You cannot blame him especially when we can't even sign quality players

• I'd be amazed if Joe would be interested in a move, given his intention, as I understand it, to switch from football to Accountacy once (or soon after) he's completed his professional exams. But you never know.

• Don't they do Accountancy in Peterborough then, Mr M??

Given his place in the Lg2 team of a year, hardly surprising there is reported interest. Who knows whether he would be interested, I guess as always depends on the offer, if any.

• He could always become Peterborough's player/accountant!

• shurely we could do with him as our player/accountant, someone's got to count those buttons and check down the back of the sofa

• Come on chaps! I don't think you're taking this important matter as seriously as the implications warrant. I'm trying to re-assure myself (and perhaps others) that we are unlikely to lose such an admired character as JJ. And I sincerely hope that he stays at Adams Park.

• Good point, Mr M. I will double that entry.

• Wouldn't be surprised JJ turns it done unless it's to good an offer as accountancy runs thru the family. Recall Hodge Bank being a very successful firm back when travelled to and from S.Wales.

• @Devc Your accountancy puns are not appreciated here

• @Wwfc2015_ I take it if Joe does go...(God Forbid) you can then tell us how crap GA is as he cannot even hold onto the players he has?

• @Wendoverman said:
    Wwfc2015_ I take it if Joe does go...(God Forbid) you can then tell us how crap GA is as he cannot even hold onto the players he has?

Yep

• That would be a loss and a half if he does go.

• Punning par excellence, Chris!

• Better than my effort of 3.31, Mr Micra? its can be accrual world.

Much more of this, I might soon suffer from depreciation.

• Let's hope Sam Wood isn't a liability at left back if Jacobson does go.

• @micra why would you be "amazed" he'd go to a team who could offer higher wages and better standard of football?

Does he conduct his accountancy studies at Amersham and Wycombe college or something?
    Did he only start this study on joining us? Presumably he does it by distance learning or something, and had already started out at his previous club. And he moved from them, so why wouldn't he move from us?

• Only @ an hour drive MK to Peterborough, we'll see if it's a rumour, interested or serious, soon enough, more dough towards paying off debit, if it happens.

• May I refer my honourable friend to my earlier response (3.28 pm). "Amazed" and " amazing" are debased words these days and I didn't realise how strongly the former would come across. I've gained the impression over the past couple of seasons that JJ is enjoying his time at Adams Park and that he is not too concerned about uprooting at this stage in his footballing career. As I said, I may be wrong (big of me) but I would be very disappointed if he were to move on. I would also be surprised (but perhaps not amazed).