Skip to content

Two new loan signings...

2»

Comments

• LenLen
    edited February 2015

@wandering_jock

Good idea.

...and if we wear a white and gold kit they'll never figure it out.

• Love it! Eight mincing paces at free kicks for example.

• @WWFC_ said:
    Rumour has it that Bean has a MCL injury, not sure of the severity.

Could it be Murphys day to get back in the team and start getting goals again? K

GA article about rotating squad was confusing. We got 6 on the bench, but seems not to play them, until late into games. 2 or 3 of squad could easily come on, unless GA don't rate them?

Hopefully, Murphy gets an opportunity to play against his previous club, hard to add to his tally if he don't play.

• If Murphy doesn't start tonight surely that's an indicator all is not well with him.

• @Midlander said:
    If Murphy doesn't start tonight surely that's an indicator all is not well with him.

Sadly I got to agree.

• really? The game after what has been widely acknowledged as one of our best performances of the season?

• Hardly. If Murphy doesn't start tonight then it's an indicator that Ainsworth thinks 2 others, probably Bean and Bloomfield, are better suited for the CM role at the moment.

Things in football change quickly, at the beginning of the season Murphy was keeping Bloomfield out of the side, now the roles have reversed. I'm sure both will still be around next year pushing for a place in the starting XI.

Also I don't understand your constant obsession with Ainsworth's lack of substitutions. There's no point making a sub just for the sake of it. If, in GA's opinion, the players on the bench would add no more to the team than the players currently on the pitch then leave things as they are. His decisions have certainly been justified throughout the season.

• @Croider said:
    Hardly. If Murphy doesn't start tonight then it's an indicator tyhat Ainsworth thinks 2 others, probably Bean and Bloomfield, are better suited for the CM role at the moment.

Things in football change quickly, at the beginning of the season Murphy was keeping Bloomfield out of the side, now the roles have reversed. I'm sure both will still be around next year pushing for a place in the starting XI.

Also I don't understand your constant obsession with Ainsworth's lack of substitutions. There's no point making a sub just for the sake of it. If, in GA's opinion, the players on the bench would add no more to the team than the players currently on the pitch then leave things as they are. His decisions have certainly been justified throughout the season.

More like observation, GA has mentioned Louis Van Gaal a few times regarding if he was in GA shoes, then in the press about rotation. Then we play the same faces until they are injured or suspended. You can't have it both ways.